I look forward to writing these Do Listen Read posts so much! It’s been a while, and I’ve been collecting so enjoy.
– I also made her newest chocolate chip cookie recipe. (Her old one has been a staple around here.) The new one is called “Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies.” I used regular chocolate chips because I really wanted to make them and I didn’t feel like going out to buy special chocolate. They were the best cookies I have ever made. EVER. I’m not exaggerating. Every person in my house agreed.
– Check out Judy Clement Wall’s “Visual Guide For Handling Toxic People.”
– As a budding advice columnist, I love Steve Almond and Cheryl Strayed’s Dear Sugar Radio podcast. I’ve listened to them all, but the latest one has been my favorite so far because it covers a topic I’ve covered often and love to dissect. “When Friendships End.”
– My sister-in-law, Jaci, shared this very sweet video with me for Mother’s Day. I cried!
– This post about a woman who made cards for cancer patients like she would have loved from family and friends was by far the most shared thing on my Facebook page. Like by the thousands.
– Have you used ClassPass? I thought this NYT critique had some fair questions, not about the customer experience, but about the implications for small business owners.
– My May column for Tcjewfolk was about mahjongg and I think it’s had the most action of any post I’ve written there. People love mahj!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!